Ours is not only a made in Italy but a made in florian flooring as all stages of processing are carried out within the company thus ensuring quality control for each individual processing step.
For some time, florian parquet flooring has been working in harmony with customer requests, customizing the product according to its tastes and needs, thus ensuring maximum satisfaction.
Ecology and Bio-Building
Unlike 99% of the materials used in construction, wood is a living material that remains so even after installation in our homes.
Its beauty lies in the fact that each element of this material is unique and unrepeatable in shape, color and design.
The advantages of a quality wooden floor for the quality of life are considerable:
– balances the air of the environment in which we live, since it absorbs excessive air humidity and releases it when the air is dry;
– contributes to ventilation, given that wood, as a living material, breathes;
– absorbs heat, therefore in the calculation of the radiant surface for heating a room, we will not have an additional material to heat;
– it is sound absorbing, therefore excellent for attenuating noise;
– its structure positively influences the shielding of electromagnetic fields, as it is not a conductor.
From an environmental point of view, in addition, wood boasts other noble characteristics:
– it is the only material that man can have by activating himself to produce another, planting new trees;
– it is brought to the sawmills to be cut, but does not require any chemical treatment or transformation that makes it different from what it is found in nature;
– it is recyclable and even if it is not reused it does not pollute the environment.
The awareness for the ecology that we have cultivated over the years translates into concrete and transparent green choices:
– the wood species used come exclusively from cultivated forests, against an indiscriminate deforestation policy;
– the boards are worked with human and environmental well-being in mind, so as not to release toxic substances such as phenol or formaldehyde, harmful to the respiratory system both during the woodworking phase and when the floor is laid. Even the paints used in
surface are strictly non-toxic. The floor can truly be lived without risks of allergies or irritations, especially for most subjects exposed, like children.
For years we have adopted a policy of transparency towards our customers, certifying the various products with rigorous laboratory tests carried out on the production cycles (CATAST).
Mettiamo a vostra disposizione con orgoglio i risultati dei test eseguiti, con un’ampia documentazione fotografica e manuali tecnico-pratici per la posa, la cura e la manutenzione dei prodotti stessi.
Severi test qualitativi hanno riconosciuto ai nostri prodotti l’ingresso in numerosi paesi della comunità europea, tra i quali gli stessi produttori
nordici, tradizionalmente attenti alla qualità globale del pavimento in legno.
FSC Forest Stewardship Council® CERTIFICATION
Products consisting of inputs from FSC® certified forests, managed correctly and responsibly according to rigorous standards
environmental, social and economic standards.
The forest of origin is independently controlled in accordance with specific standards established by FSC®, such as:
– forest certification, addressed to those who manage the forest or plantation;
– the Chain of Custody certification, addressed to those who transform the raw material, certifying that the FSC® standards are respected